Pandora Advertising: Confronting the Unknown
The digital advertising industry is like an iceberg.
How? What you can see at the surface is only a small portion of the entire package. Today, I am going to touch on the benefits of Pandora Internet Radio, how to partner, and how to market your business on Pandora. This will be the start of a digital advertising series that I will be writing on in the coming months.
At Omnific, we are bombarded daily with a wide variety of marketing solutions to offer our clients. The latest is the digital ad packages - like Pandora Internet Radio advertising- offered from advertising agencies and vendors alike. The potential increased return has promise as technology increases rapidly and customers are flocking to the virtual world like moths to a flame.
Example of a live ad stream in the Pandora web player
If you find this new advertising era daunting, or worse, terrifying, I recommend answering the following questions about your business.
- Who is my target customer and what is the best way to reach them?
- Is your customer reachable in the digital media world?
- How much is budgeted for monthly advertising costs and are these numbers realistic for business growth?
- Will my business retain its advertising in the traditional market while expanding my reach through digital advertising?
- Am I willing to jump into a new advertising venture that may be relatively unknown to me and test its ability to enhance my business?
- What kind of digital advertising would I like to look into for my company? Pandora? Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Websites, Pop-up Ads, Banners, pre-roll videos?
Never put all your eggs in one basket! (Found at Squidoo.com)
At Omnific, we offer a variety of digital advertising options. Pandora Internet Radio advertising in particular has the potential to experience astronomical growth not only because of how the company is run, but also in its ability to reach customers in the far areas of the nation or tailor its advertising market down to a specific zip code, music genre, age or listening time.
Pandora Internet Radio is a free, automated music recommendation service and custodian of the Music Genome Project available only in the United States. The service plays musical selections similar to song suggestions entered by a user. The user provides positive or negative feedback for songs chosen by the service, which are taken into account for future selections.
The service has two subscription plans: a free subscription supported by advertisements, and a fee-based subscription without ads. A free account user may reach the streaming limit of 40 hours per month, and continue unlimited streaming by paying $0.99. There are also advertisements in "Pandora Mobile" for mobile phones and the "Pandora in The Home" computer appliance. Most users choose the free subscription, creating an enormous audience of engaged, responsive listeners, ready to hear your message as an advertiser. As of IPO, Pandora had 80,000 artists, 800,000 tracks in its library and 80 million users.
To find out if Pandora is a fit for your business giveDon Glacy a call at 714.617.9934.